Sunday 18 September 2011

War Sad - Revolution Blood


From a number of conversations with different Amanda’s of the world

<>

So you are a pacifist?

<> Yes

Are you really?
Or do you just think you are?

<> Yes I am pacifist

What is it about war you do not like?

<> I don’t like the thought of people being killed

From the left are you?

<> Sort of

Sort of?
You either are or your not

<> OK I am of the left

Like little furry things do you?

<> What do you mean?

Ha, ha, ha
Are you a vegetarian?

<> What’s that got to do with it?

Just drawing up a picture
So are you or are you not?

<> Yes I am

You’re not a Christian?

<> No

Right
Straight to the point
What do you think of Revolution?

<> What do you mean?

Is Revolution war?

<> No

It’s not?
Is it not?

<> Do you think it is?

I know it is

<> No it’s not

That’s just what you lefties want to believe
But just because you want to believe it it does not mean it’s the truth
War bad
Revolution good
Revolution is just another word for war

<> No it’s not

Yes it is

<> You cannot prove it

Yes I can

<> Go on then

Ha, ha, ha
Would you kiss a warrior if I could?

<> Who is the warrior?

Well me

<> How are you a warrior?

I was in the British Army

<> How does that make you a warrior?

Shit do you not know?

<> Know what?

That the British are the best warriors in the world

<> How?

Let me ask you a question or two
Tell me if you know of any warriors
In Japan
What are they called?

<> Samurai

Samurai what?

<> Samurai warriors

Shit ye got it
Ever heard of a place where the British fought a battle called Rorke's Drift?

<> Yes

Who did they fight?

<> The Zulu

Zulu what?

<> Zulu warriors

Ever seen a cowboy and indian film?

<> Yes

What was another name for the indians?

<> Warriors

What were the Vikings?

<> Warriors

What makes them warriors?

<> They fight

They fight what?

<> What do you mean?

What do they fight in?

<> Battles

And battles are a part of what?

<> Wars

Pecisely
To be a warrior you have got to fight in wars
And the British Army have won more wars than any other bastard under the sun
We are
The warrior nation
Just as long as the left don’t get too much control that is

<> How?

We did not get political instruction in the army
But the seargents would sometimes say, right you set of bastards who wants to volunteer for a pay cut?
A pay cut?
Aye just vote Labour

<> Ha, ha, ha

So will you give me a sloppy kiss if I can explain how revolution is war

<> Ha, ha, ha
I might

And I might not tell you

<> Then you will not get a kiss

And so does that mean I will get a kiss if I tell you?

<> It’s not war

Yes it is
But if you don’t want me to off load my superior intelect for a mere kiss then fuck it you can do without

<> Do you want to kiss me?

Woman

<> You want to?

Are you flattered

<> You’re clever

That’s because I am working class

<> What do you mean?

If I was one of your lot you would discribe me differently

<> What do you mean?

If I were middle class you would discribe me as intelligent
But clever will do for now
Right there was a conflict in Europe in the 30s
Do you know where that conflict was?

<> Spain

What did they call that conflict?

<> The Spanish Civil War

By the way do you believe it was a war?

<> Yes

Who won the war?

<> Franco

And who were they fighting?

<> The communists

They say the victor writes the history
You have heard of that have you?

<> Yes

OK give a little thought before answering the next question
If the communists had won the war what would they as victors have called it

PAUSE:

<> I don’t know

Ha, ha, ha
Not fancy a kiss

<> Ha, ha, ha
OK the Spanish Revolution

You must remember this
A kiss is not just a kiss
So
Now?
Or
Later?


 <>

Click on Older Posts Link below to continue

No comments: