Saturday 30 July 2011

Amanda

I perceive she is smiling within herself
To a greater degree than what you can see

The tilt of her head
Considering words that are said

Beyond the eye
By & By

A little white lie?
To make me sigh

Ha, ha, ha
Trying to get into my head

Possibly a double bed?
Ha, ha, ha, likely by the bushes instead

Coaxing a strong woman
To be broken willed
Ha, ha, ha

<>


<> Do you love me?

Do you want me to love you?

<> I asked first

Umm what will the last petal indicate?
She loves me not
Or she forgets me not?
Whatever you got
Fact is you will never find out
Till you try

<> Give me your best chat up line

What’s that one again?
Do you come often?

<> Do you mean here?

Bit public isn’t it?

<> Ha, ha, ha
So is that it?

Do you think it is?

<> Don’t think so

If my chat up line was the best chat up line you have ever heard would you tell me so?

<> Do you think it’s the best?

I know it

<> Go on then what is it?

Don’t want to tell you

<> Why not?

Where is the pay off?

<> What pay off?

Exactly

<> What would you want?

Well first of all I am only attracted to what is known as strong woman

<> Like who?

Kelly Holmes
And
You
And
A few others
And really I need to know are you a strong woman?
And if my chat up line is the best in the world would you be willing to tell me the truth and tell me so?

<> What if it is not very good?

Then just say, that’s fucking crap

<> Go on then

That’s not the end of it
Are you a strong woman?

<> Ha, ha
I think so

OK what would the greatest chat up line in the world be worth?

<> Don’t know
Can’t say

OK if it is the best chat up line ever and I mean ever, you prove to me how truthful you can be by accompanying me up to that bench near the bushes.

<> Where?

Just there

<> And

Then allow me to kiss you intimately

<> Ha, ha, ha

PAUSE:

Strong woman
My arse
Haven’t got the bottle

<> Go on then

Haven’t lost your temper have you?

<> Your funny?

Thank you
Half way there am I

<> Where?

To the bench

<> Ha, ha, ha
You will not get me on that bench

Well I will not tell you my chat up line
Simple as that

<> Go on then

Temper, temper

<> It better be good

Or what?
Will you whip me across the foreskin with a wet lettuce?

<> Ha, ha, ha
Has anyone ever done that to you?

Iceberg is no good

<> Why?

Just breaks up
Normal lettuce is best
Iced water
In the summer
When ye hot & sweaty
Beats a Pimm’s any day

<> Ha, ha, ha

So will you promise to tell the truth, nothing but the truth so help you God?

<> Yes

And then?

<> What will follow will follow

Will it now?
And we will walk hand in hand to that little romantic corner of Sunderland & there in Wonderland Alice will come of age?

<> Ha, ha, ha
Yes but this had better be good

Shit get the wet lettuce again
OK this is not a chat up line as such

<> What is it?

It’s a poem

<> A poem?

You ladies like a little poem from time to time
But because it is the best it’s special

<> How?

You have to remember the first word of each line of the poem
And then after I recite the poem you have to link the words together and repeat those words to me.  Will you do that?

<> Yes

And you promise to repeat those words regardless of what they are?

<> Go no then

Got to tell the truth now?

<> I will

Will you?

<> Yes

When you and I are far apart
May trouble never break your heart
I in other lands my roam
Sleep and dream of you alone
All I think I cannot say
Night may come and also day
With you always on my mind
You in the poem the question find

PAUSE:

Well

<> When may I sleep all night with you?

Ah Amanda
I thought you would never ask
The answer is tonight if you wish
Will you take my hand?

<>


Click on Older Posts Link below to continue

No comments: