Saturday 23 July 2011

Men Haters




Men Haters



<> Are you a feminist?

Well I don’t feel comfortable using the word, to me it sounds like a word that describes a woman but yes I am a feminist because I believe in equal rights.

<> Are there any feminist you dislike?

Yes, the type of middle class lefty feminist of the sort that wears hippy type clothing that screams I am a feminist.

<> Why do you not like them?

Because among them from my experience there are a large number who are men haters.  We have a word that describes woman haters and it is sexist.

<> What is?

Misogynist

<> How?

Well it is sexist not because it describes a sexist but because in this day and age we have such a word that describes a woman hater but where is the fucking word that describes a man hater?  Shit there are plenty of men haters out there but where is the word that describes them? It does not exist, where is the equality in that, I want a fucking word that describes men haters. Fuck it I will just have to make one up.  Misogynist, it’s a wonder they have not renamed it Mizogynist.  Lets think Misterogynist, nah sounds like someone with three flying ducks above the mantelpiece.  Missesogynist clears the fag ash, opens the curtains and hangs his fading jacket in the wardrobe he got from Burtons.

<> Ha, ha, ha

Sirogynist, has a ring of deference.  Masterogynist possibly someone with a diploma in it.  Boyogynist shit that’s it.

<> Ha, ha, ha

Next time a middle class lefty looks down her nose at me I can now say, fuck off ye Boyogynist bastard, get down on ye knees and suck my cock.

<> Ha, ha, ha  

<>

Boyogynist:

Someone usually a woman, who hates men or believes that woman are much better than men.


First coined in the Hollymere Public House, Leechmere Road, Sunderland SR2 9DL
20th July 2011 by Geordie Gardiner.

First time in print at Fit To Be Loved Blog 23rd July 2011

Boyogynist:

Get the bastard in the English Dictionary


Is that great Kate?

No comments: