Sunday 22 April 2012



A Little Sunrise

Afternoon session in Donkin’s
Sunderland
2012 04 16

<>

What do you think of my hair?

Well I can see that when you get older that you are going to be a beautiful young lady and you will have beautiful hair.

Some people don’t like this colour.

I have to admit that not everyone suits red hair but one thing for sure you suit that colour.

Are you Santa?

Ha, ha, ha, you have guessed.

Is your beard sometimes longer?

Well I let it grow longer in the winter because in keeps me warm but this time of year I trim it so that I can be cooler.

Do you have anything for me?

Like a present or something?

Yes.

Well normally I have my swag bag with me but today I only have my shoulder bag and there is not much in it, lets have a look, there’s my tobacco and ah what’s this, my favourite aroma would you like to try it?

Yes please, what do they call it?

David Beckham, would you like me to spay some on your wrist like your mam does when she is trying the testers in Debenhams?

Yes please.

There, now then what do you think, do you like it?

Oh yes.

Should I spray some on your neck?

Yes please.

A little on this side and a little on that, now you smell as sweet as you look.

If you gave me a name what would you call me?

Ha, ha, ha, let’s see, let me think, I think I would call you Sunrise.

That’s a boy’s name.

Ha, ha, ha, If it were a boy’s name it would be spelt s o n but I am thinking of the sun in the sky which is spelt s u n.  Have you ever seen the sun come up in the morning over the sea at Roker?

No.

Well it is a wonderful sight to see, the sky is often filled with different colours, sometimes it is pink but often it is golden orange with brown here and there and it looks beautiful, just like your hair.


Donkin’s
Blind lane
Silksworth
Sunderland
SR3 1AU

<>

Donkin’s near Silksworth War Memorial

For more information on SunderlandSoldiers follow the link below and remember to click on the Older Post link at the bottom of each page.


Thanks


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trying to get a picture of ur mind-set when u wrote this.

All the same it's interesting and I might do a little writing with this same piece.

Always good to read from u.

Regards,

CJ.

Jag's Here said...

Thanks for the comment CJ, I always get a good feeling if I think I have been able to inspire someone. I look forward to possibly seeing what you write and if you are able to create something then if possible I will post it with your photograph below the original.

What I would like to ask is in regards to the other conversations. The story of the little girl is inoffensive but many of the others include language that some people might find offensive.

As my best Web&Blog friend I would appreciate your opinions on this subject. I will also email you this comment but I would be grateful if you would reply in a comment here in the Blogger Blog.

All the best
Jag

DJR3 said...

What a nice blog, all in all. I've got you bookmarked, and friend requested on opera if that suits you.:cheers: