Thursday 25 August 2011

Good Turn – Want To See Some Other!


Humbledon & Plains Farm Workmen's Club & Institute

Premier Road
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear
SR3 1SY



<> Could you live with me?

Can you make good Yorkshire Puddings?

<> The best

Well if that is not a jest
The acid test
Is Yorkshire Puds & gravy

<> How often would you make love to me?

When it’s bright
With lots of light
And with the lights on
In the evening

<> Would you come back to my place later?

Shit ask me when I’m sober
Would you please?
I’m pissed out of my head
I’ve a bellyful of whiskey
I never drink wine
But tonight
Josephine
Is not the right time

<> But it has to be tonight

Did ye mother never tell ye never on the first night because ye might wake up with a fright on seeing the ugly bastard next to ye?

<> Ha, ha, ha
Do you think I am ugly?

Defiantly not
And have you had enough to disregard those characteristics of mine you would rather cover with an inkblot.

<> Ha, ha, ha
I think your handsome
I love your beard

Barman give me a pint of what she is drinking would ye?

<> But it has to be tonight otherwise it will never happen

Then I will never know what I have missed
Is this some strange protocol?
Where do woman get their ideas from?
Shit before long you will be asking me to cross the road for ye

<> Would you?

What’s it all about?
Margie
Is it just for the moment, you live?
What’s it all about?
Are we meant to take more, than we give?
Or, are we meant to be kind?
I believe in love
Margie
But as I ‘m pissed
I’ll not remember we kissed
(Spoken) But then
For that moment
You lived
Now then what the fuck is all this crossing the road about?
Where do woman get their ideas from?

<> Would you cross the road for someone?

I would cross the greatest seas and oceans for the right person but I will not cross the fucking road until I know what the fuck it is all about, Margie.

<> So it’s off

Passed its sell by date before it hit the shelves

<> Ha, ha, ha
What do you think of this place?

Well as clubs go this is about the best I’ve been in, I’m not into workingmen’s clubs because I don’t like Bingo?

<> Bingo?

It spoils the night for me. I rarely drink in clubs because of the Bingo.

<> Do you think they should stop playing it?

Well I cannot expect everywhere to cater for my tastes, other people like it; it’s for them, not for me.  We all have different tastes, thank God for that or we would all be fucking Bay City Roller fans. 

<> Ha, ha, ha

I forget and sometimes get a seat on an upholstered bench at the back of a club in front of a table then before long someone sits to your right then someone to the left.  There you are with half a pint and the Bingo starts and that’s it ye stuck there gagging for a fucking pint because ye cannot get up.  It’s all official, “we got a count in the lounge” and those around ye are saying, I was just waiting for one number, what were you waiting for, a fucking pint.

<> Ha, ha, ha


<>


<>

Recently I purchased the DVD at Amazon for a penny + £1.26 P&P


No comments: